Foundation in Design (2013)

By Tang An-Gie


Sunday, September 29, 2013

Canvas design and Stencil

We have divided into some group to do this floating exhibition.

We have decided to use the Merdeka theme to make this gaint exhibition.
We are focusing the colours of our Malaysia's flat which is red, white, yellow and blue.
We are also decided to use somw silver and gold colour too.

After some meetings, we are planning to make the canvas with this main colours.
We planned to make all the canvas with different designs.

I am in the white group! Is hard for me to design the white canvas.
But I have try my best to do it~


I use some newspaper to make the texture look nicer. After that colour the surface with white colour and some silver colour. 

We are asked for design some stencil for the floating latterns.
We devided into some group which is Chinese designs, malay designs, indian designs and khadazan designs. 
I am in the chinese designs group.  

This are some of my ideas and my team mate's ideas. 










For the stencils,




This is my design. 






No comments:

Post a Comment