Foundation in Design (2013)

By Tang An-Gie


Monday, November 18, 2013

Major Assignment (Monogram)

This are some different designs of my monograms to choose.




Is hard for me to choose the final monogram between this two design.




Finally,

I chosen this as my monogram. 





I very like the design.

We were asking for print our monogram on 6 different items.
And I came out with some ideas which is ....


    





















I printed all my items with my own monogram.

My Sleeping Shoes~



My Pillow Case and Towel
printed with Purple colour.


                              Sleeping Shoes and the Floor Mat.   I choose Pink for my floor mat
                                       Therefore, is better for using Purple for my monogram.
                                             




The Headband which is black 
match with the pink monogram.

The Sleeping Socks.



I really like all my work. 
This really look so nice and special 
for having our own monogram
on different items. 
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment